• ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I can’t say I want or need any new guns. However:

The new Dan Wesson DWX slated for release next year looks promising. Or I have not tasted the CZ Koolaid yet so maybe a Shadow.

I like the the Sig MPX as another PCC.

But the real unexpected draw is a single shot Henry in .44 mag. Not sure why.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I have a list, like most others. It's tiered on a priority level which changes with various factors. I just bout 2 with 24 hours, which I'm happy with. Both 1942 additions to the collection. Prior to that it was a drought for me, since March, but I also bought a new home and am finishing a basement, so funds got shifted. Now, I factor in 2 new calibers. All part of the tier system which is ever adjusting.

badmotorscooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Mooresville
    I have that all familiar itch as well. The urge of what I want to feed that itch changes daily it seems. Its perfectly normal, and nothing wrong with scratching that itch.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Spent last week in Florida. It was glorious weather.

Went to visit family and my BIL gave me his deer rifle, a Remington 700 in 7mm Mag with Redfield mounts and scope he bought 1964 when he got out of the Navy.

Both the round and the rifle were only on the market for 2 years then. This thing is a laser!

I didn't know I needed it, wasn't even looking for it but there it was. I call that serendipity.

When it comes to guns, never limit in your mind what your essence craves...

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I'm good where I'm at. I have thinned down considerably. I'm thinking I might want a snub nose, but I'll probably talk myself out of it.

Thunderchicken, if you decide to get a Trap gun, I have one I might sell. I bought it last winter thinking I would get into Trap again, but it doesn't seem to happen. I haven't made it yet. I did put a box of shells through it this summer.

I might be better to not have a Trap gun and just use a field gun if I ever get around to actually shooting some type of clays game.

I will try to keep that in mind. But, I won't be in position to buy anything until after the holidays.

What kind of trap gun do you have?

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I have a list, like most others. It's tiered on a priority level which changes with various factors. I just bout 2 with 24 hours, which I'm happy with. Both 1942 additions to the collection. Prior to that it was a drought for me, since March, but I also bought a new home and am finishing a basement, so funds got shifted. Now, I factor in 2 new calibers. All part of the tier system which is ever adjusting.

Tell me about shifted funds! I'm 5 years into my home reno project and not done yet. I have been pouring money into my home. I'm not sure I will know how to act when I have an extra $1000 a month!:)

I will try to keep that in mind. But, I won't be in position to buy anything until after the holidays.

What kind of trap gun do you have?

I'm in no hurry. It's a Browning Citori CX model. 30" barrels.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Spent last week in Florida. It was glorious weather.

Went to visit family and my BIL gave me his deer rifle, a Remington 700 in 7mm Mag with Redfield mounts and scope he bought 1964 when he got out of the Navy.

Both the round and the rifle were only on the market for 2 years then. This thing is a laser!

I didn't know I needed it, wasn't even looking for it but there it was. I call that serendipity.

When it comes to guns, never limit in your mind what your essence craves...

Truth here.

SAILORGOLF46

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    I could stay with what I have and be happy since I bought the two grail S&W's I have looked years for. But I think I want a S&W mod 686 4" pre lock, something to watch for this winter now that the gun show season is in full swing.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    As mentioned above, I have a list then I have a can't pass it up price and a think about it price. Most of my buys are a matter of right time right place. I dont like forcing a purchase

ccha8778

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2019
    The Region
    Have you ever kind of gotten the urge to buy another gun but nothing's really drawing you in? I know this is truly a first world problem if there ever was one. There's lots of things I'd like to have...some of which are merely wishful thinking type things. But nothing is really calling me yet. I've been known to impulse buy before but I'm really trying to avoid that because I'm usually sorry in a couple of days.

I surely can't be the only one...

All the time. If nothing catches my eye, I will buy more ammo or magazines, can never have too much of either ;)

Geoman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    So. IN
    I would like a snub nosed revolver sometime and a 1911, but prefer to wait for a deal if possible. Just got a Ruger sr9 as a follow up to the sr9c I've had for years. The itch has been scratched for a while.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I would like a snub nosed revolver sometime and a 1911, but prefer to wait for a deal if possible. Just got a Ruger sr9 as a follow up to the sr9c I've had for years. The itch has been scratched for a while.

My friend the market is thick with deals on both of your desires. No time like the present ad I am serious. This will pass soon enough.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Nothing really blowing up my skirt right now.

I've rented a few new guns at the range lately, but nothing jumped out at me as a must have. I did end up picking up a PPQ M1 last week and it's a great gun, but I doubt it'll replace my P10c EDC. I bought a wheel gun a few months ago and couldn't really get into it. I really enjoyed shooting my 22 bolt action rifles over the summer, but now I'm back to mostly shooting my 22 handguns at the range and putting a box of ammo through my EDC on occasion. Somewhere down the line I'd like to put an optic on a pistol to try out and I want to pick up a suppressor, but even though I have the money in the bank nothing is really making me want to spend the money at the moment... :dunno:

Ndavid45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 83.3%
    10   2   0
    Apr 29, 2019
    Indianapolis
    I've got a few on a list I'd like to pick up. A full size Beretta APX, beretta tomcat, another AR lower, bolt action 22, Springfield 1911. First things first though, gotta get Christmas for the kids taken care of.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've got a few on a list I'd like to pick up. A full size Beretta APX, beretta tomcat, another AR lower, bolt action 22, Springfield 1911. First things first though, gotta get Christmas for the kids taken care of.

We have Christmas done. We start 1st of October. Get everything bought and stashed away. All that is left is to wrap. Done this for the last 5 years or so.
    Back to the guns. I have been drawn to wheel and lever guns lately. Not sure why. Maybe I want to dress like a cowboy.....:):

Top Bottom