Have you received your back-ordered mags?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I received the shipping notice today that mine are on the way. Well worth the wait.
    It's also gratifying to see the gougers not being able to sell their wares. I've noticed a lot of price drops and multiple page bumps on here and other forums.

Wdsman11

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    ordered c-product on 12/23 and promised delivery in February. After multiple emails still no delivery of shipping confirmation. Feeling jerked around.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I ordered my pmags from dsgarms on 12/22/12 and received my order in mid feburary.
    Mine was ordered on 12/24. It seems that the orders from the 22nd and before went out in February. All the rest are just now shipping. Mine should be here Monday according to the tracking info.

Wdsman11

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    I ordered C-products Al mags last Friday from PSA and got them today.
    10 for $99

I am seeing alot of C-Products being offered by manufacturers that were previously sold out. It's either they had their orders in way before mine of they fill the large order first and forget about the little guy.. Big business I suppose?

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    10 pack of gen 2 non window pmags still back ordered from dsgarms on 12/24. Called and updated my credit card, one I placed order with had expired. Still haven't shipped. But for the price, as long as they honor it, I'll keep waiting patiently.

Top Bottom