Have you signed the Feinstein Gun Ban Petition?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    NRTWC: Stop Card Check

Sign the National Right to Work Act Petition!

Help Rand Paul Defeat the UN Small Arms Treaty! - National Association for Gun Rights

Campaign for Liberty - End the TSA

Rand Paul's name get's put on a lot of petitions. There is no mention of this petition on his Senatorial website. I signed just in case, but the best thing to do is to write your own Congressman and Senator frequently. I'm not talking about emails, I mean real mail. If everyone on INGO sent a single letter to Diane Feinstein, it would send a message. She could accept it or not, but tens of thousands of letters arriving roughly the same day mean something.

Yes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    This petition looks pretty sketchy. I think it would be much more effective if it were on change.org. I would do it, but I'm terrible at promoting things.

ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    The good senator from Calileftcoastifornia wins by margins of 70-30 out there in LA-LA land. Representative Nancy Pelosi aka Pelosi Deville (twin sister of Cruella) wins her district by the same overwhelming majority. They feel empowered, invincible, whatever you want to call it. They vote against grabbing guns, they commit political suicide. Remember the murder-suicide in San Francisco city hall back in the late 70s? Yeah, Feinstein was mayor then. She was born for gun control legislation.:popcorn:

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    The good senator from Calileftcoastifornia wins by margins of 70-30 out there in LA-LA land. They vote against grabbing guns, they commit political suicide. Remember the murder-suicide in San Francisco city hall back in the late 70s? Yeah, Feinstein was mayor then. She was born for gun control legislation.:popcorn:

Not that it matters, but it wasn't a murder-suicide, it was just a double homicide, and Feinstein wasn't mayor, she became mayor as a result. You are right though, they must vote with their constituents, who, coincidentally believe the same as they themselves.

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    :ugh:I stand corrected.

Not that it matters, but it wasn't a murder-suicide, it was just a double homicide, and Feinstein wasn't mayor, she became mayor as a result. You are right though, they must vote with their constituents, who, coincidentally believe the same as they themselves.

I googled the history lesson this morning. It's been 35 years so I know the brain cells I used to watch the news reports at the time have long since died. It is amazing how memory can change perception if not refreshed from time to time. I have gotten mentally unstable murdering P-Od postal-going liberal shooters confused in the past.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom