Havent been online in a while, here is an update INGO.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    Haven't been online much for the past few weeks. I have been taking care of some things around the house and tending to the new family member. I haven't really had the funds to go out shooting at all. Things have been kind of tight recently.

So allow me to introduce you all to our new bundle of joy, Simo. He is about 3 months old, half black half chocolate Labrador, and he is smart. Been tough keeping up with the amount of energy he has. :n00b: We got him for free from a family friend and couldn't be happier with him. From some of the horror stories I have heard about bringing new puppy's home, Simo is an angel. Worst he has done so far is eat my cellphone charger. :xmad: We got him potty trained in less than a week, he knows how to sit and stay. He loves to play fetch. I also taught him to shake and give high-fives. :D

In case anyone is interested where I got his name, I would like to point you to a Wiki page. Simo Häyhä - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well it looks like I have A LOT of catching up to do on here. But we all know how that goes, missing a week on INGO is like missing a month in the real world lol. :ingo:

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    awesome dog...I have a chocolate/black lab and they look like twins! mines 2 1/2. I love looking at his fur in the sun cause its like a chameleon.

100_1119.jpg

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Great looking lab! Warning: Do not leave fishing poles unattended! My black lab destroyed one. He was less than a year old when that happened. He'll be turning 3 in the spring. He's calmed down a lot since then.

Top Bottom