• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigo334

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 5, 2010
    Greenfield
    Ok guys I am having a problem with my phone when using INGO. When I try to use any text box other then the search box. When I click on the quick reply it highlights the whole box, my qwerty keyboard pops up then disappears not allowing my to type anything. Does anyone know what's going on with it?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I get that on my iphone sometimes. Have to type one letter at a time. If I skip a few lines it seems to correct itself. Used to happen on the search box all the time. Not sure of a solution though

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Ok guys I am having a problem with my phone when using INGO. When I try to use any text box other then the search box. When I click on the quick reply it highlights the whole box, my qwerty keyboard pops up then disappears not allowing my to type anything. Does anyone know what's going on with it?

I get that on my iphone sometimes. Have to type one letter at a time. If I skip a few lines it seems to correct itself. Used to happen on the search box all the time. Not sure of a solution though

Go to "User CP>General Settings" and make sure you have "Standard Editor" selected instead of "Enhanced Interface". This solved the problem on both my iPad and IPhone.

bigo334

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 5, 2010
    Greenfield
    That didn't work either, my iPhone worked fine on Here. Now if I click on the search box which works fine then o the quick reply it works idk

Top Bottom