• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mskendall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    NE Indy
    I've now learned the only two holster for IWB are Crossbreed and CompTac. I've tried many and come back to the Crossbreed, even after trying the suggestions of others. A gentleman on here advised me to look at CrossbreedSeconds.com and I couldn't be happier. Same holster at half the price and it is no different than the others. Not sure why they're seconds but my pocketbook likes it.

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    It's a sad choice but you buy a holster and if you don't like it or feel comfortable with it you are stuck .No recourse to return it just try and sell it
    Lobo leather put's it correctly that some people can't tolerate an IWB holster.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Concealment Solutions

They make some great hybrid holsters, I was floored by the quality of materials and workmanship that went into mine. They also offer a 30 day trial with a money back guarentee if you are not happy with it.

FrankTank83

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    I've been wearing my CompTac Minotaur MTAC for over two years and have been very happy with it. The one thing I liked was the adjustability, with 5 settings per belt clip, I was able to try a few different angles before I found one that worked well for me.

Top Bottom