Havn't been able to spend much time on here.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaze261

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Been Very busy lately, Havn't had much time to spend on here. We had our first child 02-18-09. Jensen Matthew was 6lbs 8 oz and 3 wks early. I am so on cloud 9. Here are a few bragging pics.

Here he is after a nice bath.

IMG_0061.jpg

And here he is filling his pants.

IMG_02102.jpg

He does have a nice head of hair. Boy life sure does change. The only time I get to look on here now is at work.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Is this your first one? If so, you can't wait for them to start crawling and walking. Once they do, you'll wish they hadn't. Then you can't wait for them to start talking and then you'll wish they hadn't. Mine just turned 7 and every year I keep hoping there will be a flip of the switch and it will be magically easier. It's always something, no matter the age. When she turns 12, I'm sending her to a convent in some third world nation where there are no boys.:D

Blaze261

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    the adventure begins....congrats

Yes it does.

We have been trying to have a child for a few years doing the fertility thing and it finally worked. Just worries me how the economy is going and the world he may have to live in.

I already bought his first rifle. It's evil and black, I know he will love it someday.

Top Bottom