• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Man I wish I could have made it back today. the dentist pulled the tooth and said it I would be in a lot of pain but it felt 100 times better than yesterday. at around 12 I was good to go imo and told the wife to load up the truck lets go but she refused to bring me!

I hope everyone had a great time today and learned some invaluable information. look forward to seeing everyone out there again one day!!

JByer323

Expert
    Jan 8, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    Man I wish I could have made it back today. the dentist pulled the tooth and said it I would be in a lot of pain but it felt 100 times better than yesterday. at around 12 I was good to go imo and told the wife to load up the truck lets go but she refused to bring me!

So are you drooling on yourself or...? :):

RMOR

Plinker
    Jan 11, 2011
    Anderson
    Great weekend! Thanks to Spitfire51, Stagehandsteve, Grunt soldier, and Josh for awesome instruction. Had a great group of people to shoot with too. Congrats to Dnurk on the orange hat, you'll be a great addition! I'm checking the calendar tonight to see how quickly I can get back on the line.

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    What an awesome weekend. Record low temps, great folks on the line, and some fantastic instructors.

Gruntsolder, you were missed on Sunday but in your absence we collectively agreed that standing was NOT the best position. :noway:

I am very excited about starting the new journey toward a red hat and learning a ton more along the way.

For those of you that attended, if there is anything you ever need to prep or practice for another Appleseed shoot just shoot me a message. I was pleased to have spent a weekend sharing the line with you guys (and young lady!).

Last edited:

grunt soldier

Master
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Dnurk I thought we were going to be friends but apparently right off the bat you guys are trying to cross me. I have taken countless polls and compiled much research/data to prove statistically that standing is the best position!

It is now on the internet sir and you know they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true! Bon Jour!!

Top Bottom