He pissed away $115,000 a year job over… what?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    This one’s on me guys. I heard Rob Kendall talking about the Indiana BMV commissioner’s early departure and went fishing for news articles but didn’t check the byline. Has history repeated itself or something? I guess I better go look.

I showed the article to my brother and he posted it up. I led him down the Primrose Path. Sorry bro!

Kendall was very emphatic on the radio today that the governor knows what’s up but isn’t saying and this article seem to fit that narrative. My bad. If anybody knows what’s really happening here please post up.

:facepalm:

Last edited:

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I haven’t had time to listen to all of this but whatever happened must be somewhere in this half hour podcast:

Edit: I scrubbed my way through that podcast and something big is up and it’s going to come out this weekend according to that audio from 6:50 to 11:00. Rob Kendall and Abdul-Hakim Shabazz know what’s up but they aren’t talking yet. Hmmmmm…

Last edited:

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I was reading this and got to where Gov. Mitch Daniels was referenced. I then checked the by-line and it was written in 2010. Is there a particular reason for this story to be bumped?
    Actually, there is, it’s because my brother sent it to me… He tricked me LOL

Edit: I see he fessed up already LOL

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Having been to several Indiana BMV branches over the years, I have to ask, would you be willing to run them ALL for $115K/year?

I wouldn't be willing to manage ONE location for that.

Top Bottom