He pissed away $115,000 a year job over… what?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Lets get somebody in there who can change tags every so often (same In God We Trust since 2012), the standard tag SUCKS (truck fleet and ISP plates look great, that covered bridge plate SUCKS.) Veteran plates haven't changed since 2012 either. The classic Truck 7 tag is gone, they made the lowest weight 11,000 (snuck that in on us) and could at least change the letter color every 5 years.

Just to review: for $115K/year I expect better looking plates, and a change occasionally! And if they bring back the County spelled out, put State on top, County on the bottom!

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Lets get somebody in there who can change tags every so often (same In God We Trust since 2012), the standard tag SUCKS (truck fleet and ISP plates look great, that covered bridge plate SUCKS.) Veteran plates haven't changed since 2012 either. The classic Truck 7 tag is gone, they made the lowest weight 11,000 (snuck that in on us) and could at least change the letter color every 5 years.

Just to review: for $115K/year I expect better looking plates, and a change occasionally! And if they bring back the County spelled out, put State on top, County on the bottom!
    How about a permanent trailer plate? Michigan SOS sucks but really, Indiana probably pays more in cost to collect than the plate charge. I think a permanent plate in Michigan for a boat trailer or car hauler trailer is $75 one time…

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    How about a permanent trailer plate? Michigan SOS sucks but really, Indiana probably pays more in cost to collect than the plate charge. I think a permanent plate in Michigan for a boat trailer or car hauler trailer is $75 one time…
    Indiana's plates have always been expensive. In Georgia out of State resident/Military paid $8 for tags. I so ran Georgia tags when I was in Georgia. Indiana had those horrific "Wander" plates when I went in the USAF in 86 and I was glad to ditch them. I ran Florida plates for years when I became a Florida resident in 1990 until 2007. $35 local, $38 if they mailed them IIRC.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I heard them talking about it. Apparently when multiple folks at WIBC get insider info, they do a rock paper scissors to see who gets to break the story. Abdul won. So Hammer or Rob (cant recall which) teased the story, but deferred to Abdul to actually break the story as a professional courtesy.

I assumed it would have already been broken by now. Maybe this weekend?

Either way, Watch Abdul's spaces to get the scoop.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I heard them talking about it. Apparently when multiple folks at WIBC get insider info, they do a rock paper scissors to see who gets to break the story. Abdul won. So Hammer or Rob (cant recall which) teased the story, but deferred to Abdul to actually break the story as a professional courtesy.

I assumed it would have already been broken by now. Maybe this weekend?

Either way, Watch Abdul's spaces to get the scoop.
    Abdul is on 1300-1500 tomorrow.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Smog Check, anybody?

The last time I went to a California DMV in Pasadena, I stayed there for 4 hours to renew/change address on my DL, that's with an appointment 2 months ahead.

Top Bottom