• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 03mustgt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    And I left!!!!!
    Went engagement ring shopping today and decided to check out Jared's Galleria of Jewelery in Greenwood, even though i hate their commecials! As I am walking in I see a very clearly written no carry disclaimer. Basically said you cannot be in possession of a firearm on their property, even if its in your vehicle. I was CC my Glock 26 and I made my mind up right then that I would not give them any of my business. I did go inside to check it out and to top it off the associate that helped me was drunk!! Their prices were not real competitive either.

Moral of the story, Jared=not carry friendly= No business from me.

:patriot:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Go find a local jeweler who isn't part of a chain and does most of their own work. You'll be a lot happier with what you find/order and get from them and the service will be better.

IDCC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Orange County
    And I left!!!!!
    Went engagement ring shopping today and decided to check out Jared's Galleria of Jewelery in Greenwood, even though i hate their commecials! As I am walking in I see a very clearly written no carry disclaimer. Basically said you cannot be in possession of a firearm on their property, even if its in your vehicle. I was CC my Glock 26 and I made my mind up right then that I would not give them any of my business. I did go inside to check it out and to top it off the associate that helped me was drunk!! Their prices were not real competitive either.

Moral of the story, Jared=not carry friendly= No business from me.

:patriot:

Thats exactly what I would have done. Did you let them know that policy cost them a sale??

03mustgt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Go find a local jeweler who isn't part of a chain and does most of their own work. You'll be a lot happier with what you find/order and get from them and the service will be better.

+1, I did and was much happier with their service and selection!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    and can you remember what the sign said?

Here is their sign, as posted on another forum.

jared1.jpg

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Kay, Jared, J.B. Robinson Jewelers, Marks & Morgan Jewelers, Belden Jewelers, Osterman Jewelers, Shaw's Jewelers, Weisfield Jewelers, LeRoy's Jewelers, Rogers Jewelers, Goodman Jewelers, and Friedlander's Jewelers are all Sterling Jewelers' brands.

Just FYI...

I didn't let the Jared signage thing deter me. I found a great deal at Osterman at the Greenwood Mall.

-J-

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    My local jeweler happens to be an ffl dealer as well. You
    Can order a gun while the old lady picks out jewelry.

Top Bottom