• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joegrunt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Planning on Evansville
    Well, I have enjoyed my time I had here in Evansville, plus the great people I have met here as well. It is time for me to head back to Africa and get to work. I will be leaving the first week of April, but I will be back in the States every four months or so on vacation. I will try to get on line as much as I can, unfortunately I won't be able to pick up anymore firearms till I return.:xmad:

Everyone be safe, and enjoy all the holidays.:patriot:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Gosh, I don't know which location has more wildlife to look at... Evansville or Africa?

I know there was plenty to look at when I was in The Ville...both good and bad.

(Like the late-night walmart shelf-stocker woman who, when I asked why she was all bandaged up, said "I was drug by my mule." Of course, I was in the bandaid aisle, looking for bandages to cover my very fresh rollerblade caused road rash on my leg. Good times.)

-J-

NEWMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    need/want someone to clean your gear, carry bags, assist. I was in CAR for a bit if that helps doing the same as you.
    Keep clean!
    J

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I am glad you enjoyed your time in our town. Hope you got to do a lot of shooting at one of the local clubs. If you are back in town on July 31, don't forget to attend the Friends/NRA banquet. Be safe and good travels

Top Bottom