• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deltaecho

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 12, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Yes they are. I make no lie about how much I enjoy my RAMI 9mm.

I know you asked Birds but I will weigh in as well. I have hundreds of rounds through my RAMI and it has eaten everything from 115gr FMJ to 147gr +p JHP and never a single hiccup, cough, spit sputter or anything. Even using full sized CZ 75 mags it runs like a champ.

The ONLY complaint I have with the RAMI is that it is fatter and heavier than a G26 for the same firepower. But on the flip side of the coin it also feels better in my hand and I shoot it better than my G26. So... 6 in one hand, half dozen the other you know.

Actually I guess it would be 10+1 in each hand. If I were to dual wield them :)

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan. As if the Compacts weren't hard enough to find, now I have to find the RAMI...

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Lol. The INGO CZ master was stumped? I'm shocked! Looks like the CZ100 wasn't a hit though. But not the Epic fail, to us the vernacular of the times, that the RAMI P was. I am glad to see CZ making quality Polymer framed guns now though with the P-07 and P-09 being a big success for them and maybe in the future an new subcompact poly model will come.

The CZ99 looks like a Sig 226 clone made by Zastava.

I am hardly the CZ master, lol. I have heard that the RAMI P is a fine gun it was the .40 that gave them fits. Had a lot of trouble with the frame bulging. Not really a surprise when you design a gun for 9mm and then try to make it into a .40. The CZ 100 supposedly has a horrible DAO trigger but I do know a guy who has a couple in .40 and swears by them. To each his own. I agree the P07 and P09s are really nice. I hope to own one of each someday.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan. As if the Compacts weren't hard enough to find, now I have to find the RAMI...

Hard to find?

IMG_0165_zpsfe750805.jpg

deltaecho

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 12, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Hard to find?

IMG_0165_zpsfe750805.jpg

Sick rub-ins, jerk. :): Doesn't matter, mine has a decocker, weeeee!

I was in Bradis Sunday and they had one on the shelf brand new. I'm pretty sure it even had your name on it. I thought it was weird it said Deltaecho on the slide.

Man, that is strange. I think after I read that my wallet grew legs and ran away from me. Guess it doesn't like the abuse.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I have the 2014 P-07 in both .40 and 9mm. I know, it's not a RAMI, but IMO, I think CZ does 9mm better than .40. I really like the P-07 in .40, it's a better G23 for less $$, fits my hand like a lump of warm clay, crazy fun to shoot. But wow, the P-07 in 9mm is like a scalpel. Hardly any kick, so much so that it's hard to tell the recoil difference between the P-07 and the P-01. I think CZ is really coming along with their polymers.

Last edited:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have the 2014 P-07 in both .40 and 9mm. I know, it's not a RAMI, but IMO, I think CZ does 9mm better than .40. I really like the P-07 in .40, it's a better G23 for less $$, fits my hand like a lump of warm clay, crazy fun to shoot. But wow, the P-07 in 9mm is like a scalpel. Hardly any kick, so much so that it's hard to tell the recoil difference between the P-07 and the P-01. I think CZ is really coming along with their polymers.
    I had the earlier model of the P07 and liked it. I plan to get another one when funds become available.

Top Bottom