• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What do you believe is the biggest factor in poor health?

• Food intake

Votes: 48 52.7%
    • Water pollution

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Environment (excluding food, water, meds, or illegal drugs)

Votes: 4 4.4%
    • Genetics

Votes: 12 13.2%
    • I don't really know

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Inactivity

Votes: 23 25.3%
    • just bacon

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Not our favorite new member. He hasn't been to the gym in years.

What ever works for ya. For a couple of years I worked out at home. Bands, free weights, core stuff. Then the local Planet Fitness had a deal for veterans. The months of November/December were free. So I took advantage of it. Been going 3 days a week since then. And I love it. Lots of different equipment available. Huge facility that even when it gets busy, you can get a workout in. Have meet folks in my age range and younger. The thing I figured out was working out at home was just boring. Again, whatever works for you.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    What ever works for ya. For a couple of years I worked out at home. Bands, free weights, core stuff. Then the local Planet Fitness had a deal for veterans. The months of November/December were free. So I took advantage of it. Been going 3 days a week since then. And I love it. Lots of different equipment available. Huge facility that even when it gets busy, you can get a workout in. Have meet folks in my age range and younger. The thing I figured out was working out at home was just boring. Again, whatever works for you.
    See, I’m the exact opposite, I’d much prefer to workout at home, I just know by the time I get off work and change to go to the gym I’m not going to have the motivation to do it, at home I just walk in, kick off my work boots and throw on my tennis shoes and I’m off… of course the young’ins come and harass me so that keeps it interesting.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    See, I’m the exact opposite, I’d much prefer to workout at home, I just know by the time I get off work and change to go to the gym I’m not going to have the motivation to do it, at home I just walk in, kick off my work boots and throw on my tennis shoes and I’m off… of course the young’ins come and harass me so that keeps it interesting.
    Good for you Frosty! I failed to mention that I'm retired so I have the time for the gym. Like I said, whatever works for you. The main thing is you're working out and keeping fit!

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    More vegan propaganda...

Look at the funding rofl. With alerts for such amazing causes as "stop cop city and save this forest(yes,the one in Portland)".

Conflicts of interest​

DR has received extramural funding from the Center for Biological Diversity, the NCI, and the Health Resources and Services Administration. AWS has received funding from CBD and NCI. KO has received funding from HRSA.

Pure liberal garbage.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Anyways, my posts might not be appealing to everyone, but if it can get even one person thinking outside the system, then that's one more person who'll have a better chance of living to see their great grandchildren. [So, the 'think of the children' canard]
    “The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”

― H.L. Mencken, Minority Report

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    To be fair, he's posted in a couple other threads. I don't get it. We go after a newbie when he posts one-liners (with good reason), and we go after a newbie when he posts longer, obviously well thought out posts? :scratch:
    I feel about n00bs proselytizing for anything pretty much exactly like I felt about the sidewalk preachers in college when I was an undergrad

Get thee behind me , seitan

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Run away. He is selling for and paid by https://revero.com/ You can see the symbol in the bottom corner through the entire video. What does Revero want for you to see their diet plan? Well money,real time biometric measurments from you,all your personal information. In return....eat what we tell you(while selling everything about you as a person). Hard pass.

There of course are little snippets of truth,but by no means was he attempting to show the reality of eating potatoes for normal healthy people.

Top Bottom