• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ABolt243

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Shelbyville, IL
    I'm sure you all know this already, but I wanted to pass this along. From a life long Illinoisian who is knee deep in the fight for CC and restoration of 2A rights in IL.

Barack Obama is the enemy of Second Amendment supporters throughout this country!!! Do not let his slick presentations lull you into the idea that he's "OK" on 2A. He's a product of the Chicago Democratic machine. He's voted against every progun bill ever to come before the Illinois legislature, going to the extent that he voted against the right for a citizen to use a firearm to defend their house if that firearm were banned in the city in which the citizen lived!! (Hale DeMar). He's also stated that he wants Federal legislation recalling all concealed carry laws in the nation.

Please, in your upcoming primaries, if you vote on that side of the ballot, don't make it for Obama!!! You do not want him in any office if you can help it. I'd love to get him out of the Senate seat in IL. And, I wish he would take Durbin with him!!!

Thanks for listening. If you need to confirm this, tune in to Cam and Co. on the NRA website 8:00 p.m. during the week.

ABolt243

Illinois Carry - A Website Dedicated To Advancing Concealed Carry in Illinois

Last edited:

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Do you smell what the Ba-Rock is cooking!

Does anyone else think he sounds like the wrestler 'The Rock'?

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    He's a dirtball.. I don't trust him.

And as it's been said before, "You can't shine a turd."
    You can if you have this!

turd-polish.jpg

Top Bottom