• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Anyone care to join me in an all day session with this scum-bag in a small room??? :xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad:

GREENWOOD, Ind. (WISH) - A four-year-old boy is clinging to life after police say his mother's boyfriend severely beat him. The child is at Riley Hospital with severe brain injuries and police believe he could potentially die.

Police said 28-year-old Jesse Pacheco was watching his girlfriend's four young children Monday while she was at work. That's when he severely beat her son.

Chief Joe Pitcher with the Greenwood Police Department said, "(Pacheco) indeed has just picked the child up and slammed him several times into a carpeted floor, but the floor had no padding."
    According to court documents, "…while (Pacheco) was slamming Raymond, Raymond was saying 'stop, stop, stop.'"
    Police said the boy eventually became unconscious, but was not immediately taken to the hospital. According to authorities, Pacheco left the boy to vomit and urinate on himself for several hours.
    Pacheco told police he asked the kids to go to a nearby park because he wanted to be alone in the house. Raymond didn't want to go. Police say that's when Pacheco started beating him.
    Court documents showed Pacheco tried to cover his tracks by manipulating Raymond's siblings, saying in part, "...if the cops come, tell them we were just playing around."
    Chief Pitcher said the children actually helped crack the case.
    "They're the ones who said the boyfriend told them to lie and said if he went to jail, they would loose their Xbox and toys," said Pitcher.
    Pacheco later admitted to the brutal beating.
    Pacheco told police he hopes the beating will get him more respect with his fellow gang members. He's in jail on battery and neglect charges.

The other children are with child protective services.

Police say the child's mother didn't know about the ongoing abuse and is not facing charges

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    There's a special place in Hell for people like that. That just sickens me. I understand he's a gang-banger or whatever, but I hope he's the one getting "gang-banged" in prison. Things like that just deserve the death penalty, I don't want my tax dollars paying to house that POS.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    You know, I just don't have the words for what needs to happen to this useless waste of skin. It's not like he just flipped out and beat this poor kid out of anger. No, he did it for no better reason than "respect from his gang". The fact that he's using oxygen and water that could be used to support the life of the lowest animal on this planet is a crime.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I'l join you CS1.

This guy has no chance of rehabilitation. I'm not sure the death penalty is even enough. There isn't enough suffering with lethal injection.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    You know, I just don't have the words for what needs to happen to this useless waste of skin. It's not like he just flipped out and beat this poor kid out of anger. No, he did it for no better reason than "respect from his gang". The fact that he's using oxygen and water that could be used to support the life of the lowest animal on this planet is a crime.

Wow, very well said. Great post.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    If that kid doesn't recover, and that piece of **** doesn't get the death penalty....

Then again, even if the kid does recover, he should still get the needle.

I sure as hell hope printcraft is right...in fact, it may even be better if he gets to spend the rest of his life in prison getting the crap kicked out of him (and worse). At least then he'll have plenty of time to reflect on how that kid felt when he was bashing him into the floor.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    This is where i cant agree with our court system. They guy will be in prison for a little while, we taxpayers pay for it, then he'll get out and do it again. I would love to see some of the American Indian's torture methods for scum like this.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009

YES. The only punishment I can think of is to build a giant meat grinder...and lower this waste of a human life in........very slowly

tedbower

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    mooresville
    I can feel my blood pressure rising as i read this post.This guy needs to be beat to neer death then let him recover and repeat.I cannot understand what goes through the mind of a person that can harm a child.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Pacheco told police he hopes the beating will get him more respect with his fellow gang members.

:wtf:

What kind of gang would give respect for this? Nevermind. I don't even want to know.

Hope this guy gets to toss lots of salads between beat downs.:xmad:

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    I say the dude needs to be dragged down a gravel road naked, while on fire. Just saying. I agree that there is a special place for him in Hell. The sooner he gets there the better.

Top Bottom