• ...and so much more!
  • Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    plinker i would take that to the press

also how could you refrain from replying to her by stating that obviously her parachute has not opened

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    HAHAHAHA Her reply has got to be the most funny and ignorant thing I've ever read! Is that seriously what she said? Or are you just pulling a fast one over on us? :D

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Yeah... I just realized that the comment I sent her had listed on it an e-mail address I haven't used in so long it's no longer valid... So I can't see what, if any, reply I get....

Darnit...

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I am very serious when I say that is truly the response I received from Ms. Eddington's office. In fact, I received two of them, one a duplicate of the other. Unfortunately, I'm not aware of how to turn something over to the press, especially over in New York. Perhaps it's time to do some research... Thanks for your support!

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    plinker i would take that to the press

also how could you refrain from replying to her by stating that obviously her parachute has not opened

Ha, that was the exact thought that I had. Ah, the confessions of an open and tolerant mind. That is as long as we agree with her... :rolleyes:

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I just realized that the video posted by the OP is almost 4 years old. Patricia Eddington is no longer a state representative in NY, but rather is now the town clerk of Brookhaven. So the good news is that she now has no power to make gun ban decisions. Woo hoo!

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Old video, still classic. Let's ban .50 BMG chambered rifles. It's such a practical weapon for holding up a 7/11. They're so economical. McCarthy is notorious for braindead comments, the other idiot took the cake this time.

Top Bottom