• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Please inspect the brass carefully after it's removed from the chamber.

I'd go as far as to paint a case and the bullet with a sharpie, then hand load it into the chamber, and extract it. You're going to get a LOT of information about what is going on from that.
    But please be careful doing this with loaded ammo. If the gun is this out of spec, I'd have serious concerns that you may get a bang.

Scuba591

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville
    Please post up feedback from supplier when you get it resolved.

just got an email from Bear Creek Arsenal.... they could not duplicate the issue. They ran a full magazine using their ammo. I’m confused now. I’ll try different ammo... not sure it will change anything. After that, I’ll build another with a different lower, stock, spring and BCG. I’m going to call them tomorrow, maybe I just get a refund.

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    just got an email from Bear Creek Arsenal.... they could not duplicate the issue. They ran a full magazine using their ammo. I’m confused now. I’ll try different ammo... not sure it will change anything. After that, I’ll build another with a different lower, stock, spring and BCG. I’m going to call them tomorrow, maybe I just get a refund.
    Thanks for the update. Puzzling for sure.

Top Bottom