• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    i could cover you on everything except the pay. somethings like this we unfortunatly have to do out of our own pockets because the criminals and crooks (government) that we've already PAID to do their damn job, they refuse to honor the contract.
    ha. itd be nice to go, but not very nice to come back to being homeless and having my cars repoed.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    NHV, i agree with you on the term "racist". I watched the movie you posted about it and agree.

If you posted Mr. Readys history before, i probly just didnt see it. the threads regarding these issues can cover several pages in a day and its impossible for me to read all of the pages. Im just serious about going down there but I also have a career in a sensitive field, to think about and have to be careful who i get lumped in with.

Thats why I was more interested in a group from Indiana going down there together. That way we know what we stand for and dont pile up on someone elses agenda if you know what i mean.

I just read the hint of your profession. And Brother, it's my FIRM opinion that YOU DO NOT GO. In short, you cannot afford to be professionally ruined by openly supporting Mr. Ready, even though his endevors are noble (IMO).

Even if a group of hoosiers headed down, the media in all it's glory and agenda would still paint seperate groups of patriots as 'evil nazis', which hints to they're agenda.

This is the catch 22. Profession or Country?

If one wishes to organize a camp out to Az, then simply said be prepared for what may come afterwards brother.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Even if a group of hoosiers headed down, the media in all it's glory and agenda would still paint seperate groups of patriots as 'evil nazis', which hints to they're agenda.

Thats why i dont EVER talk to the media nor recomend it to anyone else whos a Freedom Loving American. They (the media) ARE NOT, Freedom Loving Americans.

i dont care what job or profession a person has. if you get put on the news for defending your rights or your country now days, you can pretty much kiss your job good bye. its sad, but thats the America we live in, controled by the lib tard media and the libtards that run the govt currently. we have plenty of good Americans the work for the govt, but cant perform their constitutional duties thanks to BO and his cronies.

Im not wanting to do this for air time. i want to do this for America. If we do this, the media wont know if we do it right. The people you hear about in the media are the fools who wanna be in the media. they contact the media themselves. even if i saved a babies life by jumping into a pit of fire, i would refuse to give an interview to the media, scum sucking maggots. they love those hero stories dont they? lol

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Thats why i dont EVER talk to the media nor recomend it to anyone else whos a Freedom Loving American. They (the media) ARE NOT, Freedom Loving Americans.

i dont care what job or profession a person has. if you get put on the news for defending your rights or your country now days, you can pretty much kiss your job good bye. its sad, but thats the America we live in, controled by the lib tard media and the libtards that run the govt currently. we have plenty of good Americans the work for the govt, but cant perform their constitutional duties thanks to BO and his cronies.

Im not wanting to do this for air time. i want to do this for America. If we do this, the media wont know if we do it right. The people you hear about in the media are the fools who wanna be in the media. they contact the media themselves. even if i saved a babies life by jumping into a pit of fire, i would refuse to give an interview to the media, scum sucking maggots. they love those hero stories dont they? lol

You dont need to talk to the media to be implicated. I've been sourced numerous times, told Fox59 I did not wish to comment for privacy reasons in an incident long ago.

Since the 1930s the ADL has been gathering information and publishing reports on anti-Semitism, racism and prejudice, and on anti-Jewish, anti-Israel, racist, anti-democratic, violent, and extremist individuals and groups. As a result, the organization has amassed what it once called a "famous storehouse of accurate, detailed, unassailable information on extremist individuals and organizations."[50] Over the decades the ADL has assembled thousands of files.
    One of its sources was Roy Bullock, a person who collected information and provided it to the ADL as a secretly-paid independent contractor over 32 years. Bullock often wrote letters to various groups and forwarded copies of their replies to the ADL, clipped articles from newspapers and magazines, and maintained files on his computer. He also used less orthodox, and possibly illegal, methods such as combing through trash and tapping into the White Aryan Resistance's phone message system to find evidence of hate crimes. Some of the information he obtained and then passed on to the ADL came from confidential documents (including intelligence files on various Nazi groups and driver's license records and other personal information on nearly 1,400 people) that were given to him by San Francisco police officer Tom Gerard[51].

On April 8, 1993, police seized Bullock's computer and raided the ADL offices in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California. A search of Bullock's computer revealed he had compiled files on 9,876 individuals and more than 950 groups across the political spectrum. Many of Bullock's files concerned groups that did not fit the mold of extremist groups, hate groups, and organizations hostile to Jews or Israel that the ADL would usually be interested in. Along with files on the Ku Klux Klan, White Aryan Resistance, Islamic Jihad and Jewish Defense League were data on the NAACP, the African National Congress (ANC), the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), the United Auto Workers, the AIDS activist group ACT UP, Mother Jones magazine, the TASS Soviet/Russian news agency, Greenpeace, Jews for Jesus and the National Lawyers Guild; there were also files on politicians including Democratic U.S. Representative Nancy Pelosi, former Republican U.S. Representative Pete McCloskey, and activist Lyndon LaRouche.[51][52] Bullock told investigators that many of those were his own private files, not information he was passing on to the ADL. An attorney for the ADL stated that "We knew nothing about the vast extent of the files. Those are not ADL's files. … That is all [Bullock's] doing."[53] As for its own records, the ADL indicated that just because it had a file on a group did not indicate opposition to the group. The San Francisco district attorney at the time accused the ADL of conducting a national "spy network", but dropped all accusations a few months later.[54]
    In the weeks following the raids, twelve civil rights groups led by the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination CommitteeNational Lawyers Guild, filed a lawsuit demanding ADL release its survellance information and end its investigations, as well as be ordered to pay punitive damages. and the [55] The plaintiffs' attorney, former Representative McCloskey, claimed that information the ADL gathered constituted an invasion of privacy. The ADL, while distancing itself from Bullock, countered that it is entitled like any researcher or journalist to research organizations and individuals. Richard Cohen, legal director of the Southern Poverty Law Center in Montgomery, Alabama, stated that like journalists, the ADL's researchers "gather information however they can" and welcome disclosures from confidential sources, saying "they probably rely on their sources to draw the line" on how much can legally be divulged. Bullock admitted that he was overzealous, and that some of the ways he gathered information may have been illegal.[53]
    The lawsuit was settled out of court in 1999. The ADL agreed to pay $175,000 for the court costs of the groups that sued it, promised that it would not seek information from sources it knew could not legally disclose such information, consented to remove sensitive information like criminal records or Social Security numbers from its files, and spent $25,000 to further relations between the Jewish, Arab and black communities. When the case was settled, Hussein Ibish, director of communications for the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC), claimed that the ADL had gathered data "systematically in a program whose clear intent was to undermine civil rights and Arab-American organizations". ADL national director Abraham Foxman called the ADC's claims "absolutely untrue," saying that "if it were true, they would have won their case" and noting that no court found the ADL guilty of any wrongdoing. The ADL released a statement saying that the settlement "explicitly recognizes ADL's right to gather information in any lawful and constitutionally protected manner, which we have always done and will continue to do."

James Rosenberg

A case which has been compared to the Bullock case was that of James Mitchell Rosenberg, AKA Jim Anderson. Rosenberg/Anderson was an undercover operative of the ADL who acted as an agent provocateur, posing as a racist right-wing paramilitary extremist. He appeared in this role as part of a TV documentary entitled "Armies of the Right" which premiered in 1981. Rosenberg was arrested that same year in New York for carrying an unregistered firearm in public view. In 1984, ADL fact-finding director Irwin Suall identified Rosenberg as an ADL operative in a court deposition.

Anti-Defamation League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/#cite_note-jewishsf-53

Traditionally, an agent provocateur (plural: agents provocateurs, French for "inciting agent(s)") is a person employed by the police or other entity to act undercover to entice or provoke another person to commit an illegal act. More generally, the term may refer to a person or group that seeks to discredit or harm another by provoking them to commit a wrong or rash action.

Agent provocateur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hope this gives you an idea in the problems facing America regarding those with agendas, and methods which are not For America, and unconstitutional.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    If we do this, the media wont know if we do it right. The people you hear about in the media are the fools who wanna be in the media. they contact the media themselves. even if i saved a babies life by jumping into a pit of fire, i would refuse to give an interview to the media, scum sucking maggots. they love those hero stories dont they? lol

Except they are looking for you when you get there. Your out of state tags and your license number says it all. Give them 1 hour and they will have your info and the backgrounds of all your buddies. So here is what I would suggest:

1. You stay on a relatives land.

2. You do background checks on anyone you are going to be down there with. Real world history and internet history - know where they have been, what they have said, and who they were with. Because some posts are like VD, they are the gift that keeps on giving and never gets cleared out.

3. Forget credit cards, those are just another ID that the press will get their hands on and know all you have ever done and what you have bought. It's their job, or they will pay someone whose job it is.

4. Hope you do not engage anything. If you do, you had better be coordinating with local authorities. If you coordinate with local authorities, you had better have done #2 REALLY WELL, otherwise when the authorities do you better not have any surprises in your group.

5. Expect your job to find out. Otherwise never leave your ghillie suit.

I wish you well, but know who you are, who your host is, and who you are going with. Being a member of INGO is no proof against a history of bad life choices.

Oh, and stay hydrated, would totally suck to get saved by an illegal or a reporter when you stroke out for having forgotten Gatorade.

:twocents:

Andyland

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2010
    secure the border?
    That's thousands of miles away.
    Secure the "20 items or less" line at my Wallmart.

No one will do anything until it all grinds to a halt.
    If you have something to loose you wait for someone else to clean up the mess.
    When the mess gets to big and it all grinds to a stop, the ones who are most used to having nothing to lose will be the most comfortable with action and the first to respond. Get out of the large cities, the cops have already moved their families out.
    Get ready, are your feet set?
    12 to 20 million illegals plus another 20 million indigenous animals...oooooh.
    This will be interesting...got to work on my cardio.

acyork50

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Be sure to take an industrial strength wood chipper along, that is a vast area hopefully he has plenty of backup.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Be sure to take an industrial strength wood chipper along, that is a vast area hopefully he has plenty of backup.

:laugh: Does this count as thread necromancy?

I wonder, has there been any updates on these guys? I might have to look that up tomorrow.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I love how the government doesn't want them out there for their "own safety". Bull****. The government doesn't want them out there because then they lose control and look like schmucks for not being able to do their own jobs.

I'm waiting for that one LEO chief who says "come on out here, this place is a mess and we need help. I'll deputize you and give you assistance."

That's probably never going to happen, but it should.

Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    Seems pretty obvious to me.

The Gubment (one worlders) wants a north American Union...therefore, they dont really want to do anything about the border.

Isnt that obvious to everyone by the past border events?:dunno:

I work for the Gubment, and a few years ago we had "Racial sensitivity training" (gimme a break) and the FEDERAL speaker actually said "The official stance is: We need the Hispanics or the US has no future" ...thats an actual quote, I couldnt believe it but it told me once and for all where the Gubment stands on that issue.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Matter of fact, either they have gone home, or there is a serious internet black out on the whole situation. :dunno:

Top Bottom