• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    So sure of your accuracy you only need one shot but so unsure of your accuracy you want a short barrel shotgun's spread? Are your hands radically deformed so that holding a metal pancake is comfortable for you? Do you like to drastically overpay for gimmicky doo-dads? Then have I got a product for you....

I did a transfer for a customer....He asked me what I thought and I tried to be as kind as I could...

"It seems very well made.." said I....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    More vaporware. Like the doubletap, very few people will ever get to even see one. At least Taurus put the judge into production so that anybody who wanted one could easily get one. And what's impractical about a snub-nosed .45 colt anyway? It' shooting 410s from it that is impractical.

And speaking of impractical, I'm all in for the 12 gauge judge! When does it come out?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    More vaporware. Like the doubletap, very few people will ever get to even see one.

What? I've seen several Doubletaps at gun stores. As for the single shot, several online retailers have them in stock right now. Bud's and Grabagun both have the single shot in stock right now, and that's two of the first three I though to check.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    What? I've seen several Doubletaps at gun stores. As for the single shot, several online retailers have them in stock right now. Bud's and Grabagun both have the single shot in stock right now, and that's two of the first three I though to check.

I wouldn't be able to find one with a search warrant! I would like to at least see one. They must be flying out the door as soon as one hits the glass case. (I cant explain that!) Maybe I need to visit the shops before noon, to catch up with one.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I wouldn't be able to find one with a search warrant! I would like to at least see one. They must be flying out the door as soon as one hits the glass case. (I cant explain that!) Maybe I need to visit the shops before noon, to catch up with one.

You can simulate the experience by holding a waffle that is 2/3" thick. Imagine it made out of metal. You just held a Doubletap.

spaniel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    Lizton
    Regarding comments about large gauge pistols, Taurus did produce a prototype 28 gauge Judge. There is an ATF rule limiting bore diameter to .50" and there was apparently back-and-forth about the legality, and it appears the 28 gauge version never went to production for the US. So 20 and 12 gauge are not going to happen.

LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    Somebody mentioned the thunder 5 chambered in 45lc/410, but I came across one a few days back chambered in 45-70, anybody else seen one of those before?

Firepower50

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2015
    NW Indiana
    My cousin shot the double tap 45, four rounds. It literally broke his hand. I bought it from him at a greatly reduced price by will Probably never shoot it. He was not wearing gloves.

Top Bottom