• ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    The video is to bring awareness to the overwhelming Hog Epidemic that's going on today in our Country.

[ame="http://vimeo.com/21181307"]HELI-HOG'N on Vimeo[/ame]

Or... tips for using a helicopter as a mobile benchrest. ;)

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Hmmm... I wonder what gun/ammo they are using. It seemed to me that even when they put a good shot on the hog there was still a large dust cloud as if something was also impacting the dirt. The gun didn't appear to be a shotgun but it's hard to tell, it could have possibly been a .410 AR, or a Saiga?

Either way it looks like a blast... but helicopters are expensive to put up in the air... not a cheap operation by any means...

PastorBlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2011
    Wabash
    That's a far better idea than how my friends hunted them in New Zealand. There you'd get a big sharp knife, a couple of dogs and after the dogs had worn it down (and probably been fatally gored) you'd jump on it and stab it to death. I prefer helicopters.

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    What a waste of perfectly good food, and for the most part good for you food. Or do they actually go back and pick up all of the carcasses and clean them and distribute the meat to hungry people?

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Looks like an AR brake on that rifle. Could have been the MSAR or other ARs. My vote is that it is a .223.

This is full of win. I would love to do that!!

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    What a waste of perfectly good food, and for the most part good for you food. Or do they actually go back and pick up all of the carcasses and clean them and distribute the meat to hungry people?
    At the end of the video there is a trailer loaded with hogs pulled by a truck. I imagine they are picking them up at a minimum. Not sure what happens to the meat...

Top Bottom