• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

I actually "insulted" a customer right out of the store when I was probably 16. She had brought in a pair of shoes that had obviously been worn for a LONG time and was wanting to return them. I got the assistant manager to deal with her. In the meantime, a young couple had come in to the store, so I went over to wait on them.

While I was showing and trying on shoes for the young lady, things were getting heated up at the register between the lady with the return and my assistant manager. The lady was starting to go off, and it was getting really embarassing and distracting. I piped up and said, "Ma'am, you are completely out of line and you're just making a fool of yourself!" She let out a "humph!" and left.

As she was leaving, the young lady I was waiting on lifted up one of the shoes I was showing her and yelled, "Guess what lady! I'm buying these!" :): I think I may have even talked her into buying a purse (which is where we made the most commissions - that stuff was called "up fronts"). :)

Top Bottom