• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Guff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2015
    Brownsburg
    Hi, Im William. I have had a couple friends on INGO and i finally decided to register. Im mainly here to gather information, find quality local resources and hopefully meet some cool, knowledgeable people.

I have mostly been around shot guns my entire life. I have a couple shotguns that need some work. Part of the reason i registered was to find local gunsmiths that do quality work at reasonable prices. Ive had a couple rimfire rifles, and might get a larger caliber rifle at some point for some medium range target shooting. If i shoot enough trap in the next season or so, i may consider reloading. I have a 12ga reloader, but no experience with selecting a recipe or setting up the reloader itself.

Recently i have been venturing in to handguns and i have completed all the steps to get my IN handgun carry permit. I will probably be purchasing my first handgun very soon after following several of my friends to the range to shoot their handguns and even renting a few firearms. A few weeks ago i knew virtually nothing about handguns, but after going to the range with my friends and doing hours and hours of reading, the bug has bitten me and I want to start shooting regularly both handguns and shotguns (when it is warm enough to shoot trap).

Some of my other interests are cars and computers. I am a member of the Indiana Impreza Club and have owned a 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon for several years and i have poured my blood, sweat, tears and money in to that car. I am going to school for Motorsports Engineering/Mechanical Engineering. I also like to play PC games and build custom computers for myself and my friends/family.

my "inventory" as of now:
    Browning Citori XT - great trap gun
    Browning Sporting Clays - needs work
    Remington 1100 20ga - needs work
    Marlin bolt action .22lr
    [new handgun by this weekend]

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads