• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2021
    Sullivan
    Hey INGO,

I used to have an account, moved away for several years, and I am finally back in Indiana. Couldnt remember my previous credentials so starting over.

Aside from being a gun enthusiast, i hunt, fish, dabble in reloading, train bjj, prep, i am a bee keeper, i brew my own beer and mead, and enjoy the outdoors. I look forward to participating again in this site and the multitude of resources it offers. I live in SW Indiana and work on the SW side of Indy.

Thanks for having me.

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    :welcome: from Hamilton County!! You might consider becoming a site supporter, it cost $20 per year and will immediately get your 50 post so you can participate in all benefits of the site as well as the classifieds. Also the site supporters help pay the huge expense of operating this great forum.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2021
    Sullivan
    Welcome aboard
    I've attempted mead a couple times and didn't think my product was very good.
    Maybe down the rd you could start a thread on the steps, process, etc.
    Well i am by no means an expert, but have had pretty positive feedback on it. I would be happy to do that. Im sure there are others on here with more knowledge i could learn more from as well!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom