• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    McCordsville
    I'm transmitting to you from the Eagle Creek area in NW Indy. Like you folks, I'm a gun enthusiast and love to target shoot as well as hunt. Being from the Dakotas I've done a lot more with rifle than pistol but, that's changing since I can't shoot most of my rifles here in Indiana.

I recently got my wife a Bersa 380 Thunder and she loves it. Last week I got myself a Glock 35 Generation IV in 40 cal. and am about to go to the range to try the 9 mm conversion I ordered.

So far I'm pretty impressed with the accuracy of my Glock. It's not quite the tack driver as my Blackhawk 44 mag. but it's not even close to being broken in yet.

I will be reloading if I manage to get out and shoot as much as I would like. If anyone can recommend some good indoor ranges for Winter shooting I would appreciate it.

I'll be seeing ya'll in cyberspace,

Mark

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Welcome.
    I live near there. How long have you been observing our species, and where did you hide your spacecraft? Did you bring any Unobtanium or good Cubans? I'd settle for some cold fusion hand warmers or hot & spicy cheezits. Cheese zits?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Welcome. I am not far from you and agree, Indiana is not a rifle friendly state. Sold most of my rifles for that reason. No convenient place to shoot them safely. A few nice ranges close to us for pistol and rimfire. Enjoy and again, welcome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom