Hello Everyone! Home based FFL here and new to the group.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

thorshammerffl

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 17, 2023
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Good morning everyone,

I'm glad to be a part of this group. A customer of mine recommended that I join and I'm sure that I won't regret it.

I am a home based FFL in Cedar Lake, IN. I make sure that my fees are fair. I don't believe all of the gouging that I see happening lately. Occasionally I get some items for sale and I will be posting them on this forum. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. I do have a full time job so if I don't respond right away please be patient. My goal is to check back on here daily.

I look forward to making new friends and being part of this community!

Mike

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Good morning everyone,

I'm glad to be a part of this group. A customer of mine recommended that I join and I'm sure that I won't regret it.

I am a home based FFL in Cedar Lake, IN. I make sure that my fees are fair. I don't believe all of the gouging that I see happening lately. Occasionally I get some items for sale and I will be posting them on this forum. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. I do have a full time job so if I don't respond right away please be patient. My goal is to check back on here daily.

Mike
    Welcome from Ft Wayne!

Be sure to check out the forum rules too. Be great to have you on board as an advertiser as well :thumbsup:

bdj357

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    DaRegion NWI Crown Point
    Good morning everyone,

Mike
    Well well well… aren’t you close to me!!!
    Greetings from CP.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom