Hello Everyone, Hope y'all have had a wonderful weekend.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Thank you.

Hello n Welcome

Please let me translate Mgderf’s post.

“Welcome, can you tell us something about your areas of interest in firearms?.”

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Just playing with ya'
    We've had a lot of new people come in lately with no more evident interest in the site outside of the classified section.
    My quote is from a Simon and Garfunkel song back in the 1970's.
    I hope you stick around
    We can always use new perspectives.
    We just don't need a bunch more trolls and bargain hunters.
    That's what Armslist is for.

Reactions: Mij

Rushville 108

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2023
    Gosport,Indiana
    Well, there's not much to know. I spent 24 years in the Law Enforcement Field (1975/1999). Have always loved to shoot. Started shooting in NRA Registered matches around 1966. When I joined the Police Department, I started competing in Police PPC Matches with a couple of other officers from our department. Was the Department Firearms Instructor for several years. Attended the Indiana Law Enforcement Academy for Firearms Instructor Training and then the Smith & Wesson Academy for a week of Firearms Instructor Training and a week of "Special Weapons " Training. Even though I'm 76 years old, I still love to shoot. I just don't have a steady place to shoot, anymore. I need to find a nice shooting range in my area.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Well, there's not much to know. I spent 24 years in the Law Enforcement Field (1975/1999). Have always loved to shoot. Started shooting in NRA Registered matches around 1966. When I joined the Police Department, I started competing in Police PPC Matches with a couple of other officers from our department. Was the Department Firearms Instructor for several years. Attended the Indiana Law Enforcement Academy for Firearms Instructor Training and then the Smith & Wesson Academy for a week of Firearms Instructor Training and a week of "Special Weapons " Training. Even though I'm 76 years old, I still love to shoot. I just don't have a steady place to shoot, anymore. I need to find a nice shooting range in my area.
    Now that's a quality introduction post!
    I appreciate your service and again, welcome to Ingo.
    With your background and interests, I have a feeling you'll fit in just fine.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Welcome from NWI and thank you for your service as leo to your community

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just playing with ya'
    We've had a lot of new people come in lately with no more evident interest in the site outside of the classified section.
    My quote is from a Simon and Garfunkel song back in the 1970's.
    I hope you stick around
    We can always use new perspectives.
    We just don't need a bunch more trolls and bargain hunters.
    That's what Armslist is for.
    Or, as Simon and Garfunkel put it, "We'd like to help you learn to help yourself."

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Welcome to :ingo:!

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    9aqrcCw.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom