Not open for further replies.

djeinpoco

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2021
    Michiana Shores
    Hello all,

I'm a proud fourth generation Hoosier relocated back home in NWI from California. Glad to be back. I shoot in CMP and milsurp events, reload, collect militaria and restore, refinish and rebuild milsurps and modern competition rifles.

Also interested in the history of NWI, metal detecting and arrow head hunting in Porter and Laporte counties. Ham radio is a big hobby. I have a general class license, but have yet to set up a home station. Stay tuned on that.

DJE

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Hello all,

I'm a proud fourth generation Hoosier relocated back home in NWI from California. Glad to be back. I shoot in CMP and milsurp events, reload, collect militaria and restore, refinish and rebuild milsurps and modern competition rifles.

Also interested in the history of NWI, metal detecting and arrow head hunting in Porter and Laporte counties. Ham radio is a big hobby. I have a general class license, but have yet to set up a home station. Stay tuned on that.

DJE

Welcome!

Looking forward to your history knowledge!

Pfcmaurx

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2021
    Jeffersonville
    Hello all,

DJE
    Glad you made it out of CA. Welcome back home. While I’m not a native Hoosier I’m here for the next few years till I get school done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom