Not open for further replies.

Albertson's

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Warsaw
    jgressley2003:

Thank you for your kind words about your archery experience. I do not feel that things have gone downhill, but I guess I don't know exactly what that means. Depending on the season, inventory levels will fluctuate, i.e. more fishing tackle in the spring, more handguns during tax refund time, more hunting rifles and archery equipment during the fall, etc.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Just a suggestion here.

You might want to read the rules to see what the requirements are to use INGO to support a business. At the very least you should pony up the $20 to become a site supporter so you can get access to PM's before then 50 post rule.

I do like the fact that you are doing the right thing and trying to make thing right.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Kirk, you might have a misperception. Due to the volume of posts here, most people don't read a lot of the posts here. It is just hit and miss. Especially these introduction posts, there are only a small group that hit them to welcome new people. I only read your post because I used to go to Albertson's many years ago when I used to go to Warsaw for work. If you haven't already you might post in the mentioned thread to the people you are addressing. Just trying to help.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom