• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BTBguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jackson County
    My name is Mark Hopkins and I am the new owner of Bite the Bullet gun shop. I own a variety of firearms and enjoy hunting and shooting and am a very strong supporter of the Second Amendment. The shop is located just north of Seymour on US31. I think a lot of the customers are members of INGO. If I have not got the privilege of meeting you please get a hold of me or swing by the shop anytime you see the red OPEN sign. I am there most nights and weekends. Please call 812-445-3010 if you need to confirm store hours. Thanks!!!! :ar15:

BTBguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jackson County
    Hopefully business is good and I will be able to work toward making the shop full time. Let me know if there is anything that I can help you with.

Big Hank

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Hi Mark. Awesome that you are starting to settle down enough to get on INGO and introduce yourself. :yesway:

Everything you have done for Bob(previous owner of BTB) is simply incredible. It's proof to all INGOer's and Hoosiers of your honesty and sincerity.

Hopefully you will be able to get your "Site Supporter" issue worked out soon.:rockwoot:

:welcome:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom