• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

chaad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2008
    Spending a year as a guest of the Hoosier State courtesy of Uncle Sugar. Having a great experience, got to an NRA convention and an Indy 1500, spent a weekend with some local Appleseeders, and appreciate the Hoosier hospitality.

chaad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2008
    I grew up in Western Illinois, but I live in Wisconsin.:cheers:
    I got down here on 6 month orders, but I am so valuable to the fight for world peace that they let me stay 6 more months. Pretty good duty, all in all. If they offer Indiana, better take it in case they are handing out assignments alphabetically...

Thanks for the warm wishes all. Wish I had found this place sooner (before all you vultures snagged all the good deals in the classifieds...).

Chad

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    :welcome:Chad! Enjoy Indiana and this forum community. Thanks for your service and good luck beating these vultures to the classifieds! (some of them never sleep:))

chaad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2008
    :welcome:Chad! Enjoy Indiana and this forum community. Thanks for your service and good luck beating these vultures to the classifieds! (some of them never sleep:))

Never sleep and have ranges in their backyards and can't decide which 1911 to customize and always have off work on Indy 1500 weekend and have beautiful wives and obedient dogs (or vice-versa). I don't like this crowd already!!!

chaad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2008
    TENTH POST!!! I can finally put on my big boy pants and start replying in classifieds and sending personal messages and sitting at the grownup table on Thanksgiving (until someone demands a ruling on my ninth post). New vulture in the air and I SMELL ROTTING FLESH!!!

chaad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2008
    Where in Wisconsin do you live? I have family in Pewaukee.

as I was getting mobilized I was in the process of moving from LaCrosse to Sun Prairie (in the shadow of the white Tower at Mad-Isongard in Communist Occupied Wisconsin). I drill in Milwaukee when on reserve status, and sometimes Priceline puts me in Pewaukee.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom