• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    New excited gun owner.... bought my SR9c about 2 months ago and I'm hooked.

I've used forums for years to help me with my hobbies, so I was enthusiastic to find out that my home state has such a great site for me to use.

Already looking to expand my arsenal.... Looking to add a tactical HD shotgun eventually, but for my next buy I have my eyes set on some kind of Tactical .22 AR clone

S&W 15-22 maybe.... any advice on the gun or comparable models is appreciated. or if you know where to get a good deal on one :)

Cheers

-mike

scatwater

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    North East Indiana
    Welcome from the next county over.. do a search of .22 here in the search box and be ready to spend a couple of days reading through info... there have been plenty of discussions on them. I have a full AR lower with a Chiappa upper. Works for me if i did it again I would go with a CMMG .22 upper.. I can't see spending the money on one of the dressed up ar clones.. but I plan on building several different uppers. :) one gets addicted..

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Welcome from the next county over.. do a search of .22 here in the search box and be ready to spend a couple of days reading through info... there have been plenty of discussions on them. I have a full AR lower with a Chiappa upper. Works for me if i did it again I would go with a CMMG .22 upper.. I can't see spending the money on one of the dressed up ar clones.. but I plan on building several different uppers. :) one gets addicted..

Awesome! I am a complete noob to this whole Tactical Carbine thing, so finding out that there are .22 uppers made for full AR lowers changes everything :ar15:

The ultimate goal is to own one of the big boys, but being in college I knew I couldn't afford the 5.56 to shoot like I want right now. Thats why I was looking at the .22lr's.

This makes so much more sense :rockwoot:

Thanks

-mike

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    apparently my post count isn't high enough to return PM's yet, but scatwater.... your PM was very helpful and answered a bunch of questions that were looming as I start researching how to get this thing built.

This forum is awesome!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom