• Status
    Not open for further replies.

pimpskillet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Hello there, figured I might start one of these threads... Long time gun lover, grew up shooting a nice 77/22 and my dad's old series 70' colt 1911. Just bought a G30 for an EDC / CCW, and am loving it. Just wish I could find more ammo for the conversion kit I bought..> I'm anxious to get my g/f into shooting... so I can buy a few more "for her" ;)

I'm also in between jobs... I work as an electrician, mostly commercial, and industrial work, but I've remodeled a few historic homes, and wired a few from scratch... so if anyone on here needs some work done on the cheap... I'm always game for trading for something that goes bang... ;)

pimpskillet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Well I got a 29-30 Advantage Arms kit for my .45.. and I'm hoping to take her out tomorrow and shoot it. I was afraid starting her with the recoil of a .45 would develop a flinch. I just want her to feel comfortable with the .45 so it's not 'spooky' to her if she is ever home alone and I'm not around. :) Plus she's in her senior year going for a BS/RN, so I'm sure it would prob be a great stress reliever squeezing off a few mags after a long week of work and studying.. :)

I just turned her onto all the pink guns around too.... we will see how it goes.. :)

And Mishawaka huh? I lived there for a little while back in 98-99... I lived a lot closer to ND than Mishawaka itself, but I always loved the parties at ND when teams like USC would come to town.. :)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    :welcome:to :ingo:from Clay County! This is the ONLY place for Hoosier gun owners and 2nd Amendment Patriots. Spread the word and be sure to check out all the sections and buy some INGO swag from the new store! :ar15::patriot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom