• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

PaPa 260

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2009
    Hello to all, I just registered last night. I like the forum, and will enjoy it here. I used to hunt a LOT, but I have been working out of state for the last 5 yearrs and just had no time for it. Besides in east Maryland, there is not much hunting available.

I shoot long range competition and love to shoot and reload to get the last bit of accuracy that can be had from a rifle. Right now I am actively searching for a used WSSM to have rebarreld and chambered in the 35 WSSM, or 35 IDC or whatever it is called. So again hello and Have A Great Day!

PaPa 260

cardsfan05

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Haubstadt
    Welcome

Welcome neighbor, I live in Haubstadt now , but I grew up in Owensville. Good to have fellow Gibson co. res. in here. You will love this site, and I personally have learned a lot! :ingo:

PaPa 260

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2009
    Wow, what a friendly site! I am very happy I found it. I had no idea there was a site that was based on Indiana gun owners. Equally surprised that so many are from the southwest Indiana area members. Bigum1969 color me at the Black Buggy on 5 Dec! That would be a great way to start the day. Cardsfan05, neighbors I guess. The wife DJ'd a dance at the Carriage Inn on Halloween. It is a pretty darn good place to eat. I would like to thank those responsible for putting the effort in to getting this up and running, and maintaining it. Again, hello to all, and Have a Great Day and Be Safe!

PaPa 260

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Wow, what a friendly site! I am very happy I found it. I had no idea there was a site that was based on Indiana gun owners. Equally surprised that so many are from the southwest Indiana area members. Bigum1969 color me at the Black Buggy on 5 Dec! That would be a great way to start the day. Cardsfan05, neighbors I guess. The wife DJ'd a dance at the Carriage Inn on Halloween. It is a pretty darn good place to eat. I would like to thank those responsible for putting the effort in to getting this up and running, and maintaining it. Again, hello to all, and Have a Great Day and Be Safe!

PaPa 260

INGO is a pretty darn friendly place! And lots of folks from down here in God's county ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom