• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Har

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2011
    First off I'd like to thank "abnk" for sending me this way. What I have read on here so far is some good info. Outstanding website you guy's have going on here.
    A little background about myself.
    Prior Army vet, Live just south of Bloomingtoon IL. Do a lot of bow hunting, been thinking of rebuilding a M1911 this summer if I ever get the free time.
    I Know I'm a new guy and for now I'll stay in my lane, don't get much free time to be on the net, but abnk and I are working on something together, should be fun in the end.

Thanks for having me on board.
    Jim

fnpfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Larwill
    nice to see someone from illinois, im from kankakee IL. but i have been here in Indiana for about 8 yrs now, I prefer the gun laws here, Illinois is way to controling

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    nice to see someone from illinois, im from kankakee IL. but i have been here in Indiana for about 8 yrs now, I prefer the gun laws here, Illinois is way to controling

Welcome to INGO neighbor from the West! :welcome:

There's a way to free yourself ya know, run East "towards the light" we'll cover you!!! :shady: HA!

Har

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2011
    Thanks everybody for the welcome's. Yes it is so true that IL. gun laws are a joke. Head east you say, wished I could but I'm thinking down south near Bull Shoals. I like it down there. I really hate the FOID card here, only the honest Gun owners have them but not the bad guys.
    Too all you LEO's out there stay safe. Too many Officers lately went way before their time. May they RIP.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom