• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gund

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    Hi usually don't write greeting posts I rather lurk until I find a juicy topic to troll in :D

But since there are others here that are local thought I'll say hi.

Owned a handful of firearms a few years ago but sold them all except my first rifle. Can't bear to sell it, though it's just a mosin nagant. Not worth much anyway after I burned the stock :n00b:. Sorry. I sold my P7M8, FN49, 1911, AR15, makarov, sks, etc and kept a mosin nagant. I must be crazy.

Haven't been to a range in a while too. LCC membership expired. Then a friend of mine started to collect some firearms and asks me to go shooting last week. I bring my mosin and enjoyed blasting and letting my friends shoot it.

So kind of back into it. Probably stay with one firearm for now. But if there's a local meet and greet or just a fun shooting event, I'll be interested or I'm sure my friend will be interested.

Usually visit THR, TFL, gunboards, glocktalk. Think I found this website through glocktalk. Glad there's an indiana forum for hoosiers. Was wondering why the glocktalk indiana forum was so quiet.

I have a tendency to argue a lot on the internet, especially politics, quite unfortunate really. It's a bad habit I gotta fix. Also have an unfortunate habit of re-editing my posts. I type before I think, and usually have to tone down my posts or fix errors.

Last edited:

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    Welcome to INGO, blut leave yer troll-mobile in the shed. :D This is a nice place, and disagreements are not uncommon..... but arguments seem to be a rarity. All of us think that's a good thing. :welcome::ingo: :patriot:

Last edited:

Pamcake

Don't Tread On Me
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Franklin
    Welcome to INGO!
    Glad to have you here!

(I'm wondering what on earth you needed to edit, already? ;)
    "... Also have an unfortunate habit of re-editing my posts. I type before I think, and usually have to tone down my posts or fix errors. Last edited by gund; 6 Hours Ago at 05:21.")

:dunno:

LOL!!!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Welcome to INGO, The best forum on the web, Here you feel like family, and not a dysfunctional one, so if you come to Troll you probably wont like it here, if you came to learn and pass knowledge along and just have fun with friends then you found a home! Glad your here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom