• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2014
    Bangor
    Was surfing the net and found this site and liked it very much. I am am a guy with a terrible gun affliction, so much so I think I need a bigger house. I saw a quote awhile ago I thought was really good. Basically it goes like this " If you know how many guns you have, You dont have enough" So needles to say I love to shoot and hunt, along with fishing and some bow hunting.

Another reason I wanted to get involved here is curiosity. Was in a conversation awhile ago about hunting and rules and regs and stuff. It came up that in ur neck of the woods that when hunting deer you cant use a cartridge with a case length more then 1.8 inches or something like that. I am curious the thought behind that. So if someone could point me to the right forum here to discuss that, I would appreciate that. I figgered Maine was the one with the weird rules on stuff. Anyway looking forward to many good conversations on gun stuff with people who understand the second amendment and what it stands for.

poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy
    Welcome to INGO! Check out the FAQ's to help guide you through the forums. As to your particular question about hunting, you might try the 'great outdoors' forum.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    images

gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    Welcome! I'm a transplanted Mainer from the Brunswick area for the past 20+ years. Enjoy the site, and by the way we can now use suppressors while hunting!

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Welcome from a MA native. Hope you will stick around. It's nice to have people from outside Indiana contributing. :ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom