• Status
    Not open for further replies.

preachere

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Mishawaka
    First time post. I was told by a friend to come by and check this place out, that it's a great community, etc. I'm a moderator on Surplusrifleforum and I'm always looking for good firearm sites, but mostly interested in military surplus firearms of all kinds, especially Finn Mosins, which I'm ALWAYS buying.

Regards,
    Eric

ruger7722

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    indy
    thats all i need is another mod breathing down my keyboard.welcome.have you on the other site have a 100 post deleted club. i am by myself.i love this site and i hope you will too

preachere

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Mishawaka
    thats all i need is another mod breathing down my keyboard.welcome.have you on the other site have a 100 post deleted club. i am by myself.i love this site and i hope you will too

Nope, no such club there. If folks are that rowdy we just bounce 'em and move on. I'm not a mod here and don't want to be, just giving a little background.

Got my avatar up and running now. That's me behind the trigger of a German MG-42 from a few years ago. Talk about sweet!

Regards,
    Eric

preachere

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Mishawaka
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I've got an informal shoot going on at Kingsbury DNR on Saturday, April 25th. If anybody wants to come you're more than welcome to shoot the bull and grab something from the BBQ. There will be plenty of vintage military shooting irons and I can't think of one guy that will be there that isn't generous with letting others shoot their rifles and pistols. We'll also be busting some clays later in the afternoon.

Regards,
    Eric

4PWW9

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Mishawaka
    Greetings from Mishawaka on this day of reflection.
    Welcome to the site, I hope you find it as great a resource as I have.
    Hope to make it to the Kingsbury range day.:biggun:

Last edited:

preachere

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Mishawaka
    Welcome!

Thanks for the offer of BBQ and guns!

How can you possibly go wrong? :yesway: Me and a few other guys will be there when the doors open and you simply can't mistake us- we'll be the guys with LOTS of old milsurp irons. I hope Ed the range officer is there that Saturday; he's a great crusty old Korean War vet that makes range day lots of fun.

Regards,
    Eric

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom