• Status
    Not open for further replies.

xHwyLT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2011
    Monroe
    Hello from Monroe! I'm sorry for not introducing, myself earlier. I joined about 2 days ago, and started to get involved in a few discussions, before I read the rules. I guess that's a fault of my generation, always trying to do something on our own without reading the instructions, in this case the rules. I also admit to not being the sharpest, when it comes to new sites. I'm still trying to find out if I read my messages yet. I hope I didn't break any of the rules already. I do know, that every time I try to post the computer tells me that I don't have the right to post, then asks me to re log in, before allowing me to post, which usually makes me, have to retype the post again. This is a lot of work for me, I usually forget what I wrote previously, and have to start over.
    Allow me to introduce myself, I'm a retired LEO from NYS, who use to work in NYC. I am also a Vietnam Vet class of 70-71, (18 months in country).
    My interests extend to most outdoor sports. I hunt with rifle, shotgun, & bow, do salt water & freshwater fishing. I also enjoy reloading, and fletching and building arrows. I use to shoot competitively in PPC & service gun. In warmer weather, I bike (bicycle) for exercise, and no, I'm not the spandex type bicyclist.
    I'm just starting to get interested in muzzle loading rifles. After looking around, I decided I wanted to purchase a for a NEF Sidekick, inexpensive and easy to use, I already have a Pardner & Handi Rifle. When I found out that NEF, no longer makes the Sidekick, I tried to purchase a muzzle loading barrel for my Pardner shotgun, only to be told that NEF is not currently offering the muzzle loading barrel. This in turn led me to look online, which led me to a discussion on your site. I still haven't found a Sidekick. I found out that I really enjoy your discussions, some like when the SHTF type had me hooked, especially those that concerned zombies (LOL). Did I mention I love zombie movies! Anyway I really enjoy your site.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom