Not open for further replies.

VidGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    Muncie
    Greetings all...

I've been lurking on this board for a while now, and decided to join up and throw my 2 cents in from time to time if I can add to the discussion.

A little about me:

I'm in my mid-40s, but I never owned guns until a few years ago. Not that I had anything against them, I just didn't feel like I needed one, and finances really didn't allow for them. When the economy started tanking, I noticed crime slowly crept up in my area, and so I thought it might me a good idea to give myself the means to protect myself (and family) if someone broke in. So I bought a Sigma 9. Don't laugh. I actually like it BECAUSE of the hard trigger pull. That means it's not going off unless I mean for it to.

And that opened the floodgates.

Over the last few years I've found myself buying a Henry 22 lever, a Marlin 795, a Benelli Supernova tactical, a Winchester 94 30-30, a P22, and a MN 91/30. I've taken my son, who's 15 now, to the range a few dozen times, and it has actually brought us closer together... And that's a great side effect that I was not expecting.

Anyway, I tend to gravitate to the old-school lever guns. Must be the cowboy blood in me. This is probably more than anyone really wanted to know from a first post, but I just thought I'd throw that out at the beginning...

Thanks for having me on board.

trillobite

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2011
    Muncie
    Welcome aboard!:)
    I'm in Shedtown Heights, myself. From what I hear from my pals in the "nicer" parts of Muncie, my area is pretty safe by comparison.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom