• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DBMJR1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2015
    NOLA
    Hello All. JG asked me to join to dispel some of the rumors concerning her fate. Ask away. ALA Carnack the Magnificent, I shall divine the answers to your questions.

DBMJR1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2015
    NOLA
    Is it true that JG now means Just Glocks? There is a rumor she went to the dark side.

Good Question Grass Hopper68: The JetGirl will sell anyone who desires one of Gaston's creations. However; A Glock shall never grace her stable. She remains a devoted disciple of JMB.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Welcome.
    My wifes down there, in Slidell, for a few days and I'll be back and forth several times in the next couple of months.
    You've probably been to one of her families gun shows in Slidell if you go to shows!

Bob

DBMJR1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2015
    NOLA
    Welcome.
    My wifes down there, in Slidell, for a few days and I'll be back and forth several times in the next couple of months.
    You've probably been to one of her families gun shows in Slidell if you go to shows!

Bob

I've got plenty of her two dollar bills.

I was just North of Slidell, at Honey Island Shooting Range. That's my haunt. I knock down plates there.

Thank You for the warm welcome.

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    At my gig on Saturday night in Zionsville, IN, there was a beautiful Asian-looking gal in audience listening to my band and surfing the net on her iPad. I didn't catch her name after the show, but she did tell me she's from NOLA, and visits the Indy north area frequently. Was THAT JetGirl?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom