• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DBMJR1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2015
    NOLA
    I lived near Gretna, in Belle Chasse, 1981-1983. Worked at Balestra's IGA. I miss La sometimes.

When I was a kid, I'd ride my bike to Balestra's to buy fireworks.

At my gig on Saturday night in Zionsville, IN, there was a beautiful Asian-looking gal in audience listening to my band and surfing the net on her iPad. I didn't catch her name after the show, but she did tell me she's from NOLA, and visits the Indy north area frequently. Was THAT JetGirl?

JG is a blonde, who lives in In, and is originally from Florida. I'm very disappointing that you didn't get the name and number of the 'beautiful Asian-looking gal'. You never get what you don't ask for.

DB do ya got a good gator etouffee recipe? For that matter, do ya got some gator in the freezer? We don't have them critters up here. :(

Alligator etouffee? Nah, I prefer a sauce piquant for alligator. My crawfish etouffee is da bomb. It's a pain to make though.

Food is what we do best here in NOLA. We are blessed with one of the world's most bountiful fisheries. I could never leave NOLA. I'd starve.

If she can't come on here and say 'hi' herself . . . just stay gone!
    Well bless your Hoosier Heart Greg.
    Welcome from Morgan County:patriot:

Thank you for your warm welcome. I spent some time near Indy, way back when I was in school to become an Army Recruiter. I found it to be a mostly friendly place.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Contrary to what some might say, it is nice to hear JG is doing good. Yes it would be better to hear from her but I will settle on meeting someone new with greetings from her. :ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom