Not open for further replies.

marcm1059

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2024
    southbend indiana
    i have recently joined the group in search of a new carry piece but it seems theres a lot more to this site then i thought when joining. I to learn a lot of new things on here and meet new people. i work as a conductor at norfolk southern so my schedule is very tricky, if youd like to message me please keep that in mind.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    i have recently joined the group in search of a new carry piece but it seems theres a lot more to this site then i thought when joining. I to learn a lot of new things on here and meet new people. i work as a conductor at norfolk southern so my schedule is very tricky, if youd like to message me please keep that in mind.
    Yes, this is not armslist. If you want to take part in the classifieds, then you need to become a community member. If you don't want to enjoy our repartee, then you have to pay a $20 site supporter membership.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    So, what type of carry piece are you in search of, or have you made that determination?

There is a lot of knowledge on this site.
    If you can't find what you desire here, someone here may be able to point you in the right direction.

Regardless, welcome to Ingo from Lafayette.

marcm1059

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2024
    southbend indiana
    So, what type of carry piece are you in search of, or have you made that determination?

There is a lot of knowledge on this site.
    If you can't find what you desire here, someone here may be able to point you in the right direction.

Regardless, welcome to Ingo from Lafayette.

I was looking at something like the bodyguard 380 but interested in compact 9s to. Not to picky just not some cheaply made pos

Indhawkeye

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2018
    Zionsville
    Welcome from Boone county.

There is a lot here and a good community. Thank you for the support.

Please take time to read the rules. Especially the ones for the classifieds.
    Good to see a fellow Boone County-er here! If you ever need a good FFL, let me know. There’s a great one in our area!

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Glad you found us!

Like Kelly said in the other thread we are a large dysfunctional family and we are very protective of our community.(Some more than others)

Many of us know each other in the real and still like each other (mostly).

Watch out for a member named jedi. He sometimes thinks he runs the place.

Someone will come along to tell you to develop a thick skin, I tend to think you are well outfitted in that sense.

marcm1059

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2024
    southbend indiana
    Glad you found us!

Like Kelly said in the other thread we are a large dysfunctional family and we are very protective of our community.(Some more than others)

Many of us know each other in the real and still like each other (mostly).

Watch out for a member named jedi. He sometimes thinks he runs the place.

Someone will come along to tell you to develop a thick skin, I tend to think you are well outfitted in that sense.

Hoping to meet some new people soon at a meet and shoot type thing. That would be pretty cool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom