• ...and so much more!
  • marcm1059

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2024
    southbend indiana
    Hello I’m new here and was wanting to get to know some people more, I was wondering what everyone does for a living. I work on the rail road as a conductor for Norfolk. I love my job and have zero plans on leaving any time soon, how about you?

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I came on here to look for a new carry, but shortly found out that this site has a lot more to offer
    That is a major understatement, this is a great site, and you just about always find someone who knows about what ever it is you want to know, and a lot of things you don't want to know or see, like Printcrafts avatar....

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Hello from Warsaw. Wife is from Goshen. Retired from the USAF as both an E-8 and civilian employee. INGO is a great place to learn stuff, get to know people and have fun.

If you hate pineapple on pizza, you will do very well here. We do have a few unwashed members who partake in fruit on pizza. Be careful. They are very proud of being brain damaged.

(P. S. Purple means sarcasm)

rem788

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2009
    indy west
    Welcome. I am retired and plan to stay that way. Owned an auto repair shop then taught at Ivy Tech. This is a great site. Hardest part is knowing when to stop browsing, easy to get lost down that rabbit hole!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Welcome.

I am a millionaire playboy. In my spare time I like to hang out on my yacht, drive one of my many Ferrari's and can usually be found milling around town with one of my Victoria Secret model girlfriends.
    Hey this is the internet. We can be whatever we want. I'm more charming, witty, intelligent, younger and devilishly handsome here than I am ITR.

Top Bottom