Not open for further replies.

gundawg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2016
    Cedar Lake
    :welcome: 2 :ingo: from ​NWIi

If you could make it Saturday we would love to meet you.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/ingo-events/418740-season-7-nwi-meet-shoot-sat-20-aug-2016-a.html

I don't know if I can make that one but I appreciate the invitation very much.

I should be at the Valpo gun show in September; I've been setting up there for years now. I have two tables in the back room on the aisle leading into the room. I buy, sell and trade gun books and often have a gun or two on my table and a few other related items.

gundawg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2016
    Cedar Lake
    Welcome to the forum.

Blue Falcon posted a good link to a Meet & Shoot. (I won't be there this time).

Ballstater had some good links also.

Remember to have a thick skin. With +30,000 people, we have all types here. If anyone makes you mad, remember INGO doesn't affect your job, home, or life.

I've been around on political sites for years. I have a thick skin and a sharp tongue to go with it.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I don't know if I can make that one but I appreciate the invitation very much.

I should be at the Valpo gun show in September; I've been setting up there for years now. I have two tables in the back room on the aisle leading into the room. I buy, sell and trade gun books and often have a gun or two on my table and a few other related items.

I have been there a couple of times, I like the show and go when I can. Make sure and post on the forum where you will be when we get closer to the show and I'll keep an eye open for ya...

That is all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom