• Status
    Not open for further replies.

kmoffett71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2015
    Plainfield
    Hello everyone. My purpose to this site is to advertise my NRA Refuse to be a Victim classes, and my NRA Basic pistol private training. Someone from Parabellum gun range told me about the site and he likes it. I can't wait to see what else is out here an other links and topics to find. I already found the links for sites for ladies. I love learning new things, so finding more training for myself is a goal I seek too. I found a great group to train through in Ohio and will go back there, but always looking for new places.

I am excited to meet a lot of new friends/acquaintances through this forum.

- Kristina

Jake226

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 7, 2012
    Bloomington
    Welcome to INGO. To use the site for business purposes I believe you'll want to become a site sponsor. Good luck with all of your classes!

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Welcome.. But although Honesty is the best policy, if that's your only purpose for being here I'll just:popcorn: and see what happens next.. Participation is valued here, just wanting to flog a product, not to much.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]Certified Glock armorer-M&P armorer & 1911mechanic[FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]

kmoffett71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2015
    Plainfield
    Well I guess when I was told about the site that is what I was told it was about...being able to post ads for free. So you are saying i need to do more? Participate in what? I am watching all of the posts, as I am working on that fabulous 50 number, and the posts are just daily topics, or someone selling something. I am not saying this to be critical, so please do not misunderstand me. Maybe I misunderstood the point of the site. Should I review something to show me something different? I do apologize, but I am kinda lost here.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well I guess when I was told about the site that is what I was told it was about...being able to post ads for free. So you are saying i need to do more? Participate in what? I am watching all of the posts, as I am working on that fabulous 50 number, and the posts are just daily topics, or someone selling something. I am not saying this to be critical, so please do not misunderstand me. Maybe I misunderstood the point of the site. Should I review something to show me something different? I do apologize, but I am kinda lost here.

Just add something to the forum by posting in the threads that interest you.

If you ask a question here, no matter what the topic/issue you will get a broad spectrum of answers and most all of them will be helpful.

This forum has fostered so many friendships for myself and many others. Good people who are like minded.

As to advertising, we have many site supporter/advertisers. You can get your message out in these pages. "But".....always a "But"....Ingo is so much more than free advertising. If you get to the "Magic" 50 and stop participating just to advertise there are many in here that will not look at you seriously. Not all but some. We view this place as far more than 50 posts and it is on.

Did you get my PM about your specific needs.

Oh yeah..............."WELCOME"

kmoffett71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2015
    Plainfield
    I just got your message Churchmouse, and I appreciate it!! I am still needing direction on what I need to do to keep up the "friendships/relationships". Do you just come out and make comments on posts? There are some topics I don't mind getting into, and I don't mind continuing dialogue with others. I didn't know the site was more than just advertising...my training classes. :)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just got your message Churchmouse, and I appreciate it!! I am still needing direction on what I need to do to keep up the "friendships/relationships". Do you just come out and make comments on posts? There are some topics I don't mind getting into, and I don't mind continuing dialogue with others. I didn't know the site was more than just advertising...my training classes. :)

There is so much more in here. Just ease into it. No one holds your feet to the fire (well, almost no one anyway) and just enjoy the place.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom