• Status
    Not open for further replies.

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Howdy all, new transplant from the Buckeye State. Happy to be in the area and the forum. Have yet to find a decent small town gun shop around here though. Hoping to eventually get the post count up and get into the classifieds here.
    Welcome from New Haven! I grew up in Wapakoneta......

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    I actually am working up in New Haven, the Coney Cafe over that way gets a good chunk of my lunch money. Wapak isnt a terrible part of Ohio, but it does have a history of residents leaving for space haha

I loves me some coney dog cafe.......after work one day let's hit the Ft.Wayne rifle and revolver club

pmbiker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    Corn & Bean
    Howdy all, new transplant from the Buckeye State. Happy to be in the area and the forum. Have yet to find a decent small town gun shop around here though. Hoping to eventually get the post count up and get into the classifieds here.
    Welcome. Buckeye transplant here too!

Look into King and Country in North Manchester, about 25 miles west of your location.

mausermadness

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2023
    Fort Wayne
    Welcome. Buckeye transplant here too!

Look into King and Country in North Manchester, about 25 miles west of your location.
    ill have to give that a go. So far ive only been in the box stores and Hillside. And man the prices on the surplus stuff there was higher than a scared cat's back

pmbiker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    Corn & Bean
    ill have to give that a go. So far ive only been in the box stores and Hillside. And man the prices on the surplus stuff there was higher than a scared cat's back
    Hillside is well stocked, and proud of it. Prices reflect that. I shoot skeet and clays there sometimes but rarely buy anything. Buds in Huntington is a nice local place too.

Bugzilla

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Welcome from DeMotte!

I think it was 2 or 3 seasons ago, Purdue had an awful, awful football season. Been lucky to beat a high school team. They did beat Ohio State, though!!

• Haha
    Reactions: Mij
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom