• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Gareth

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm just an simple, honest man who happens to possess an enthusiastic interest in firearms, shooting, and handloading.

I sincerely hope I can provide as much useful information regarding these subjects as I'm sure I'll receive during the time I spend here. :)

Aside from this, though of course it's a completely unrelated subject, I am a feline fancier of the highest order. If it purrs, growls, hissess, or meows, I can't resist caring for it. I like canines as well. But just as the 1911 .45ACP pistol has its loyal adherents, I am a dedicated caretaker of abandoned, stray/feral felines.

My wife and I share our modest home with six adopted feline friends. We have also designed our patio, and modified our garage to be a sanctuary for stray and abandoned felines that we have spayed/neutered before releasing. This "colony" concept is being utilized throughout Terre Haute to help humanely control the population of stray/feral felines.

For those who are wondering if I'm a so-called animal rights activist, I must adamantly clarify that I am. However, I am not opposed to the practice of hunting unendangered animals for meat.

Here is a little something I'm sure will make the day of anyone interested in firearms:

YouTube - I Like Guns - Steve Lee

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom