• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

s2k2k4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2011
    Hey guys, another indiana Concealed Carry Permit holder here. Briefly the arsenal is as follows:
    Savage Mk II .22 LR
    Mossburg 500 field gun (20 ga)
    Taurus PT111Pro

Currently looking to expand with a .40S&W or .45ACP hand gun. Looking at the likes of the Glock 22, FNX40, FNP45, Kimber Ultra Carry II, Springfield XD/XDm series. Really having a tough time making up my mind. I'd really like something with a double action and external safety but the customization options of the glock are really tempting. Lots more research to do!

s2k2k4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2011
    You dont have a "conceal carry permit", its a LTCH and you can carry either open or concealed.

Correct you are. Serves the same purpose in this state however. But thank you for making me look at my card. I never realized that I failed to change my address from the last time I moved... years ago..... Ooops.

bhvostal

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2011
    Allen County
    Welcome aboard

~ Brian

Hey guys, another indiana Concealed Carry Permit holder here. Briefly the arsenal is as follows:
    Savage Mk II .22 LR
    Mossburg 500 field gun (20 ga)
    Taurus PT111Pro

Currently looking to expand with a .40S&W or .45ACP hand gun. Looking at the likes of the Glock 22, FNX40, FNP45, Kimber Ultra Carry II, Springfield XD/XDm series. Really having a tough time making up my mind. I'd really like something with a double action and external safety but the customization options of the glock are really tempting. Lots more research to do!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom