• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Saminal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2016
    KENDALLVILLE
    A friend told me about this forum so I thought I would check it out. I have grown up shooting and find it relaxing to sight it a new rifle. I do not have a large collection, but I hope to change that as soon as I can.
    So, I am here to hopefully find some good deals and grow my collection. Now on to getting my 50 posts.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Welcome to INGO.

Since you are aware of the 50 post rule for trading, you should also be aware of the secondary clauses. Until you hit 50, you are basically in a probationary period. Please don't post a bunch of one-liners or very short answers. If you participate like you aren't looking to rush to the classifieds, you will get a chance to learn about INGO and we will learn at least a little about you. That rule has done a lot help build a firearm owner community and filter out rip-off artists.

If you are so impatient that you can't wait to get to 50, then there is an alternative- pay $20 for Site Supporter status. Either way, you will contribute to INGO. There is a lot to learn here.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general-firearms-discussion/16185-ingunowners-faqs-sticky.html#post187173

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    A friend told me about this forum so I thought I would check it out. I have grown up shooting and find it relaxing to sight it a new rifle. I do not have a large collection, but I hope to change that as soon as I can.
    So, I am here to hopefully find some good deals and grow my collection. Now on to getting my 50 posts.

Welcome to the site. Be sure to review the rules for the classifieds and your first 50 posts. There is so much more here than the classifieds, I hope you partake of the other things.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom